call for submissions: Psychopomp Seeking Submissions of genre-bending and formally daring work.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2013

      Subject: CRWROPPS Listing: Psychopomp Seeking Submissions of genre-bending and formally daring work.

      Hi Allison,

      We'd like to submit a listing for an open call for fiction submissions.

      The Psychopomp Magazine staff is committed to publishing original fiction that dares to redefine traditional storytelling and genre borders. While we like stories that treat the concepts of passages, transitions, and the state of being betwixt and between, we are open to all work regardless of theme. We are generally not looking for traditional realist fiction or pure hard genre. With that said, we are certainly open to publishing more traditional literary work or more hard genre (no fan fiction) so long as it’s really, really good.

      3,500 word limit. Simultaneous Submissions Accepted. Open reading period from Sept. 15th - Dec. 1st.