call for submissions: Off the Coast

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013
      Off the Coast is accepting submissions for the Fall 2013 issue.

      Submissions manager:
      https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit

      Deadline: September 15, 2013
      Send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review!

      Editorial decisions are not made until after the September 15 deadline. Notifications will go out during early to mid-April.

      Contributors receive one free copy. Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available for half the cover price.
      Sample issues available for $10.
      One-year Subscription to Off the Coast: $35.
      Two-year Subscription (25% off the cover price): $60.

      For more information email:
      poetrylane2ATgmailDOTcom

      Poetry
      Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, using oursubmission manager. Postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return. Please include contact information and brief bio with submission. We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

      Photos & Artwork
      We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Off the Coast, and color or B&W for the cover. Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with a resolution of 300 dpi. Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.

      Please use submission manager to send artwork.

      Reviews
      For reviews, send a single copy of a newly published poetry book. Please send bound books only, we do not review chapbooks.

      Mail to:
      Off the Coast
      PO Box 14
      Robbinston, ME 04671
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 30, 2014

        Subject: Off the Coast seeks submissions for Winter 2015 issue

        Off the Coast is accepting submissions for the Winter 2015 issue.
        Deadline: December 15, 2014
        Send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review via Submittable
        https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit

        Editorial decisions are not made until after the December 15 deadline. Notifications will go out early to mid-January.
        Contributors receive one free copy. Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available for half the cover price.

        Poetry:

        Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, using oursubmission manager.
        https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit
        Postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return.
        Please include contact information and brief bio with submission.
        We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

        Photos & Artwork:

        We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Off the Coast, and color or B&W for the cover.

        Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with 300 ppi minimum resolution. Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.