call for submissions: Relief

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Relief: A Quarterly Christian Expression is entering its second year of
      publication. This new literary journal is designed for authors who want to
      write seriously, but struggle to find an outlet for poetry and prose that have
      a faithful slant.  Our goal is to publish poems, creative nonfiction, and
      short stories that push the envelope beyond stereotypically “fluffy” Christian
      writing, so please feel free to stand out on the edge.

      We are currently seeking short fiction, creative nonfiction, and poetry for
      issue 2.2 (Spring 2008).  Please view our website for submission guidelines and
      more:

      http://www.reliefjournal.com

      Cash prizes will be awarded to "Editor's Choice" for each genre. Submissions
      will only be accepted through our online submission process at <
      www.reliefjournal.com>.

      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2008
        Relief: A Quarterly Christian Expression is seeking fiction, poetry, and essays. We're especially
        interested in lively creative nonfiction.

        Now in our second year of publication, Relief offers a venue for authors who want to write
        seriously but struggle to find an outlet for writing with a faithful slant. Relief's goal is to
        publish poems, creative nonfiction, and short stories that push the envelope beyond
        stereotypically "fluffy" Christian writing, so please feel free to stand out on the edge.
        Submissions accepted year round but only via our online submissions system. Please view our