call for submissions: Unsplendid

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      http://www.unsplendid.com
      http://www.unsplendid.com/subguide_frames.htm

      Unsplendid will be devoting its Winter 2014 issue exclusively to poems and prose by women. In addition to poems, we invite prose—craft statements, meditations, manifestos, and beyond—in response to the broad question "Whither form?" To accommodate a wide range of voices, we must limit prose statements to 500 words. The deadline for poetry and prose submissions for the Winter 2014 issue is November 29, 2013 via Submittable: https://unsplendid.submittable.com/submit

      Much more information can be found in the preface to Unsplendid's current issue. Unsplendid is a triquarterly online journal that accepts poetry written in received and nonce forms.