Call for Submissions: Revolution House

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
      Subject: Request for posting: Call for Submissions: Revolution House

      Call for Submissions: Revolution House

      The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction, short stories, flash fiction, and graphic stories for issue 3.1, due late summer/early fall 2013.

      This issue's creative nonfiction is also guest edited by Silas Hansen, formerly of The Journal, whose work is forthcoming or has appeared in such publications as The Normal School, Hayden's Ferry Review and Slate. Hansen welcomes "essays that wrestle with complexity and ask questions without answers."

      Peruse previous issues and submissions guidelines here
      http://revolutionhousemag.com/

      Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionHouse) and follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/revhousemag) to stay up-to-date on Revolution House news.

      Revolution House doesn’t care if you have a hundred publication credits or if this is your first attempt. Send us your poems, your stories, your moments of shining truth, and we will treat them as we want our own to be treated: with respect and compassion. Send us the work that moves you, for better or worse.
      --

      Alisha Karabinus
      Managing Editor, Sycamore Review

      Purdue University
      English Department
      500 Oval Drive
      West Lafayette, IN 47907

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014

        Call for Submissions: Revolution House

        The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction and graphic stories for issue 4.1, due out Spring 2013. Fiction (both flash and short story) submissions will reopen on February 10.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2014

          Call for Submissions: Revolution House: Spring 2014
          Online submissions link: https://revolutionhouse.submittable.com/submit

          The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction and graphic stories for issue 4.1, due out Spring 2014. Fiction (both flash and short story) submissions will reopen on February 10.