Call for submission: As/US

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      Subject: Call for submission

      As/Us: A Space for Women of The World is currently OPEN for
      submissions for this summer’s Queer online issue. Reading Period is
      June 1, 2013 through July 31, 2013. As Us accepts original and
      previously unpublished works by Indigenous women and women of color.

      For ONLINE issues: We also accept photo essays, web comics, dance
      submissions, audio poems/prose, and more! If you think you have
      something that fits the mission, but isn’t listed on our page here,
      try us anyway!

      Email submissions to as.us.journal.guesteditor@....

      http://asusjournal.org/submissions/