call for submissions: Cease, Cows

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16 7:55 AM
      Subject: Call for Submissions: Cease, Cows Literary Journal

      Cease, Cows Literary Journal is now open for prose poetry submissions. We're looking for language and image and energy that move us, whether the force is subtle and sly or muscular and fierce. We know it when we read it. It resonates, haunting even after hours or days of reading other poems. Could be from hungry lyricism, could be a desperate grip or fist in the eye. We crave poems that seduce or stalk or trick us deeper into a secret world.

      Cease, Cows publishes prose poetry and flash fiction on a rolling basis. Our pages have featured outstanding poets such as James Valvis, Christine Brandel, Corey Mesler, Laura LeHew, and James Tyner. If you compose prose poems, we want to read them!

      Guidelines can be found here: http://ceasecows.com/submissions/

      Submissions are sent here: https://ceasecows.submittable.com/submit

      Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CeaseCows

      Follow at Twitter: https://twitter.com/CeaseCowsMag