flash fiction contest: Gemini Magazine

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 10, 2013
      Subject: flash fiction contest: Gemini Magazine

      Dear Ms. Joseph:

      I'm writing in the hope you can post thebelow contest announcement. By the way, bravoto you for requesting that people not send you LinkedIn invitations. I know theycan be such a distraction. Thanks for all your good work!

      David Bright, Editor

      Gemini Magazine

      Here’s the announcement:

      We are pleased to announce the Fifth AnnualGemini Magazine Flash Fiction Contest (www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html)

      GRANDPRIZE: $1,000. Second place wins $100 and four honorable mentions each receive$25. All six finalists will be published online in the October 2013 issue ofGemini.

      Maximumlength: 1,000 words. Deadline: August 31, 2013. Open to ANY subject, style or genre: experimental,mainstream, noir, fantasy, humor, erotica....Simply send your best, mostpowerful work.

      Why such a low entry fee? So EVERYONE can have a chance. Bothnew and experienced writers have won our contests. Entries are read blind.

      ENTRYFEE: just $4 ($3 for each additional flash). Enter by email or snail mail. Fulldetails at www.gemini-magazine.com/contest.html