Call for Multimedia Submissions: LUMINA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Subject: Call for Multimedia Submissions: LUMINA

      LUMINA Literary Journal is open for submissions for our first ever multimedia issue!

      Full Guidelines are here:
      http://luminajournal.com/multimedia-submissions/

      We’re looking for unique fiction, poetry, non-fiction, visual art and audio work. All genres are welcome; slam poetry and script-work is encouraged.

      Here’s the twist: Every submission must have an audio as well as a visual component. Some examples are a poem and a reading of that poem, a radio drama with an accompanying transcript, a painting with an original music score, lyrics and a song. Ideally, we would like to see a wide variety, so don't let these examples limit you; be creative.

      The art and writing will be printed in the physical book and will be twinned with the audio accompaniment on our website. Simply send us an audio file along with the written and artistic work.

      Sarah Lawrence College
      http://www.luminajournal.com