fiction position: OK State

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Tenure-track position in Creative Writing-Fiction. 2-2 teaching load beginning August 2014. Appropriate terminal degree, appropriate credentials, significant national publication, and demonstrated teaching excellence required. Additional publication and teaching expertise in creative non-fiction desirable. Salary competitive and commensurate with experience. OSU offers the BA, MA, and the PhD in English with emphasis in creative writing. For further information on the department see our webpage at http://english.okstate.edu

      To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by November 1, 2013. We will continue, however, to accept and consider applications until the position has been filled. Email with subject line "Fiction Writer" letter of application, cv, writing sample, and dossier, including three letters of recommendation and transcript to English.information@.... This position is contingent upon availability of funding. Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-Verify employer committed to diversity. OSU-Stillwater is a tobacco-free campus.
      Application Information
      Apply for this Position through My HigherEdJobs
      Contact: Oklahoma State University
      Email Address: english.informationATokstateDOTedu
      http://www.higheredjobs.com/faculty/details.cfm?JobCode=175768730&Title=Assistant%20Professor%20of%20Creative%20Writing%20%28Fiction%29
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2013
        Tenure-track position in Creative Writing-Fiction. 2-2 teaching load beginning August 2014. Appropriate terminal degree, appropriate credentials, significant national publication, and demonstrated teaching excellence required. Additional publication and teaching expertise in creative non-fiction desirable. Salary competitive and commensurate with experience. OSU offers the BA, MA, and the PhD in English with emphasis in creative writing. For further information on the department see our webpage at http://english.okstate.edu

        To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by November 1, 2013. We will continue, however, to accept and consider applications until the position has been filled. Email with subject line "Fiction Writer" letter of application, cv, writing sample, and dossier, including three letters of recommendation and transcript to E-Mail:

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013

          Job Description

          http://jobs.phds.org/jobs/view/assistant-professor-of-creative-writing-fiction-40686/