call for submissions: The Cresset

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      The Cresset, a journal of commentary on literature, the arts, and
      public affairs grounded in the Lutheran tradition, is currently
      accepting poetry submissions. We publish both religiously themed poems
      and poems on other themes that interact with their subject matter in a
      fresh, interesting, and contemporary manner. Please no inspirational
      verse or biblical paraphrase. If you’re not sure whether your work
      will fit at The Cresset, please read the poems in the most recent
      issues. We publish 4-6 poems per issue, 5 issues a year. For submission
      guidelines, please visit http://thecresset.org/submissions.html.