call for submissions: Pithead Chapel

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
      Pithead Chapel is an online journal of fiction and nonfiction.

      We’re currently seeking gutsy narratives up to 4,000 words, and are
      particularly interested in essays (personal, memoir, lyric, travel,
      experimental, etc.) that move.

      Please visit us at
      http://pitheadchapel.com/%c2%a0

      to learn more about us and our submission guidelines.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 23, 2013
        Hi Allison,

        Would it be possible to submit a call for submissions for us? Thank you!

        Pithead Chapel is a monthly online journal of short fiction and nonfiction.
        We're currently seeking gutsy narratives up to 4,000 words, and are
        particularly interested in essays (personal, memoir, lyric, travel,
        experimental, etc.) that move. Please visit us at http://pitheadchapel.com/ to
        learn more about us and our submission guidelines.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 21

          Subject: Pithead Chapel - Call for Submissions

          Pithead Chapel is a monthly online journal of short fiction and nonfiction. We’re currently seeking gutsy narratives up to 4,000 words, and are particularly interested in essays (personal, memoir, lyric, travel, experimental, etc.) that move. Please visit us at www.pitheadchapel.com to learn more about us and our submission guidelines.