Backbone Press Open Reading Period

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      Now Accepting Chapbook Submissions!

      Our open reading period is May 31 to August 1. Please submit one chapbook
      manuscript via email to: backbonepoetryATgmailDOTcom
      backbonepoetry@.... We are not accepting postal
      submissions at this time. Manuscripts should be sent as an attachment
      (formatted- .doc, .docx, .rtf, .pdf). No more than 18-24 pages in length. Please
      include a cover page with contact information and bio. A small reading fee of
      $5.00 should be submitted to: paypal.

      http://www.backbonepress.org/contests.html

      “Poetry is a matter of life, not just a matter of language.” -Lucille Clifton