Re: CRWROPPS List and Linked In Requests

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Dear CRWROPPS Subscribers:

      Thanks so much for your interest in and support of the Creative Writers Opportunities List. I very much appreciate all your support over the many years I've posted opportunities to writers. As you may know, CRWROPPS is a one-woman volunteer operation, so your encouraging notes of appreciation really do matter.

      Now I have a favor to ask of you all. Please do not send me Linked In requests at this email address. They just clog up my CRWROPPS in-box and thus create more work for me.

      Thanks for your consideration,
      Allison J.

      PS Joining Instructions for the List:
      To join the group, send a blank e-mail message to

      crwropps-b-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You will receive a return email with further instructions.
      (Check your spam folder if you don't see the email right away).

      Or visit
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CRWROPPS-B/

      and click on "Join This Group" tab. Follow on-screen instructions
      to complete sign-up.

      Allison Joseph, Moderator
      Creative Writers Opportunities List