Field Tiger Press is opening its second round of submissions for Cohort: A Fiction Anthology. We are just about finished reading through our first round of submissions and have seen some excellent prose. Now we are getting psyched up for our next big submission period, which will close on June 15, 2013. So, here is some more information to get you started:
· Cohort is an annual anthology that will be published, printed, and bound by Field Tiger Press, a micro-press founded by two MFA students at the University of Alabama MFA program.
· Each person who is published will receive one contributor copy.
· Cohort aims to publish quality fiction from creative writing graduate students around the world (That means you, MA's, MFA's, and PhD's!), as well as from writers who have participated in an advanced fiction workshop (whether through a literary center or writer's retreat).
· We do accept previously published work.
· We do accept simultaneous submissions.
· We do accept multiple submissions, because we know how hard it can be to decide sometimes. So, though we do have a $3 submission fee, which helps us with the upkeep of the press, please feel free to submit up to three separate stories.
· We will read any fiction manuscript under 10,000 words. This includes everything from flash fiction, short stories, and novel excerpts.
· When you submit, please include a brief bio and your school affiliation.
We look forward to reading your excellent fiction!
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]