The Quotable: Issue 11 Open for Submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12 6:54 AM
      Subject: The Quotable: Issue 11 Open for Submissions

      The Quotable is currently open for submissions
      Issue 11: Memory
      "Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us." -Oscar Wilde
      Submissions open June 1 - August 1
      Want to plan ahead? Check out our future themes and submission dates.
      Submissions link:
      https://thequotablelit.submittable.com/submit
      We seek:

      flash fiction (under 1,000 words) - 1 submission per reading period
      short fiction (under 3,000 words) - 1 submission per reading period
      creative nonfiction (under 3,000 words) - 1 submission per reading period
      poetry - 3 submissions per reading period
      art - 3 submissions per reading period

      We accept only original unpublished work. We do accept simultaneous submissions, but ask that you notify us immediately should your work be accepted elsewhere.

      Contact us with questions.