Call for submissions: Storyscape Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Subject: Call for submissions: Storyscape Journal

      Storyscape Journal accepts submissions all year long. We welcome your
      poems, prose, audio, visual art, and are proud to publish all these
      genre under the following truth categories: Truth, Untruth, and We
      Don't Know And They Won't Tell Us. We love to publish work that
      interrogates these truth and genre categories. We like weird hybrid
      stuff. We like found poems, lists, erasures, overheard conversations,
      etc. We like things we haven't thought of yet. And we like just regular
      old brilliant writing in any form it comes.

      Awesome writers we have published include: Terrance Hayes, Mary Ruefle,
      Kimiko Hahn, David Hollander, Jeff Friedman, Lynne Procope, Nate
      Pritts, Kamilah Aisha Moon, Rachel Eliza Griffiths, and many more.
      Please read the journal to see what we
      like! http://www.storyscapejournal.com/

      More info on submissions
      here: http://www.storyscapejournal.com/home/submit.php