The Mom Egg open for submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2013
      Subject: The Mom Egg open for submissions

      The Mom Egg open for submissions The Mom Egg literary journal is open
      for submissions of poetry, short fiction, creative prose and art.  Vol.
      12 will be an un-themed issue;  we can publish mothers writing on any
      topic; non-mothers writing about mothers or motherhood.  Submissions
      will be through Submittable, and accessible through our Submit page,
      http://themomegg.com/themomegg/Submit.html   Please read the guidelines
      carefully, as some of them have changed. Submissions will remain open
      through September 1.

      We are looking forward to reading your best work!