prose poem or short short contest: Indiana Review

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2013
      http://indianareview.org/prizes/2013-%c2%bd-k-prize/
      Contest Opens: June 1, 2013
      POSTMARK DEADLINE: August 1, 2013
      Reading Fee: $20
      (includes one-year subscription)

      The winner of our contest will receive $1,000 and publication in Indiana Review.
      All entries are considered for publication.
      All entries are considered anonymously.

      Previously published works and works forthcoming elsewhere cannot be considered.

      Simultaneous submissions are okay, but the fee is non-refundable if accepted elsewhere.

      Multiple entries are okay, as long as a separate reading fee is included with each entry.

      Further, IR cannot consider work from anyone currently or recently affiliated with Indiana University or the prize judge.

      TO SUBMIT:

      Send no more than three short shorts or prose poems per entry, maximum 500 words each. Entrant's name must not appear on the submission.
      Each fee entitles entrant to a one-year subscription, an extension of a current subscription, or a gift subscription. Please indicate your choice and enclose complete address information for subscriptions. International addresses, please add $12 for postage ($7 for addresses in Canada).
      We prefer that you pay online. Go to

      https://quikpayasp.com/iu/commerce_manager/payer.do?orderType=BL~ENG~IRSUBSCRIP

      to pay online
      If online payment is impossible, please make checks payable to Indiana University. Please note that we cannot accept money orders or checks from foreign banks. We cannot accept checks made out to Indiana Review.
      If submitting electronically, please go to
      http://www.indianareview.org/submissions/
      for our submission manager. Be sure to select the genre "1/2 K Prize 2013."
      If submitting by post, please go to
      http://indianareview.org/prizes/%c2%bd-k-prize-entry-form/
      for our official entry form. With your entry, include a printout of your payment confirmation receipt e-mail. If desired, include self-addressed stamped envelope for notification. Manuscripts will not be returned.
      Send entries to:
      ½ K Prize
      Indiana Review
      Ballantine Hall 465
      1020 E. Kirkwood Ave.
      Bloomington, IN 47405-7103
      Remember: If submitting payment via regular mail, please make checks payable to "Indiana University." We cannot accept checks addressed to "Indiana Review," and correcting this can cause significant delays to your submission.