Scribes Valley Publishing 11th Annual Writing Contest

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Subject: Scribes Valley Publishing 11th Annual Writing Contest

      Scribes Valley Publishing is accepting submissions for their 11th
      annual short story writing contest. All finalists (around 10-15
      stories) are published in annual contest anthology. Monetary prizes for
      top 3finalists are based on contest participation – the more entries we
      receive, the bigger the prize amounts. Thrill us…amaze us…entertain
      us…TELL US A STORY!

      Deadline:  August 31,2013
      Word limit: 5,000
      Entry Fee:  $7.00 US
      Winners announced: around October 15, 2013

      You can enter by snail mail or online submission.
      Complete submission guidelines and rules on our website:
      http://www.scribesvalley.com.

      Contests are open to everyone,regardless of nationality, age, or
      publishing history, as long as it is legal inthe author's place of
      residence.  All work must be original andunpublished. The author must
      own all rights to the submitted material. Werequire only First
      Anthology Rights for those stories we publish. All otherrights remain
      with the author.  Simultaneous submissions areokay. However, if the
      work is published (or accepted for publication) elsewherebefore the
      contest ends, the author must inform Scribes Valley Publishing sothe
      story may be removed from contest consideration.