poetry book contest: May Sarton Poetry Prize

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      May Sarton Poetry Prize
      Online/Postmark deadline: June 30, 2013

      http://www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/

      Bauhan Publishing is pleased to announce the 2013 May Sarton Poetry Prize. This new contest, created for the 100th birthday of May Sarton, is in its third year featuring new judge Jeff Friedman. The winning poet is awarded with $1,000, the publication of their manuscript, and 100 copies of their newly-published book. We are now accepting online submissions through our website. All manuscripts must be postmarked or submitted by June 30th, 2013. Visit www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/ for complete guidelines and more information.