call for submissions: thornapple books

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Thornapple Books, the literary fiction imprint of Levellers Press in
      Amherst Massachusetts, is currently accepting submissions of literary
      fiction, both novels and short story collections.

      Information and guidelines available at Levellers Press Website

      http://www.levellerspress.com/thornapplebooks.html

      We regret we are unable to review any manuscripts which do not follow
      submission guidelines.