call for submissions: Off the Coast

    Message 1 of 6 , May 8, 2013
      Deadlinefor the Summer 2013 issue: June 15, 2012
      Send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review!

      Editorial decisions are not made until after the June 15 deadline.Notifications will go out during early to mid-July.
      Contributors receive one free copy.
      Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available forhalf the cover price.
      Sample issues available for $10.
      One-year Subscription to Off the Coast: $35.
      Two-year Subscription (25% off the cover price): $60.

      The Winter 2013 issue has sold out.
      The Spring issue, "Graffiti Gospel," featuring poems by Rhina Espaillat, Simon Perchik, Lyn Lifshin, DuaneK. Caylor, Sarah Woolf-Wade, David Wagoner, Anna Bat-Chai Wrobel, Bruce Spangand others; cover images by Betsey Headley and Anna Mueller and other photos by Eleanor Leone Bennett, Kathleen Gunton, Cameron MacPhail, Laird Kopp,Janet Favor and others, is at the printer now.

      For more information email: poetrylane2@..., or to order, visit our website: (http://www.off-the-coast.com/OTC_order.html)

      Or write to:
      Off the Coast
      P.O. Box 14
      Robbinston, ME 04671
      www.off-the-coast.com

      Poetry:
      Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, usingour submission manager (https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit) orsend postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return.

      Please include contact information and brief bio with submission.

      We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us if yourwork is accepted elsewhere.

      Photos & Artwork:
      We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Offthe Coast, and color or B&W for the cover.

      Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with a resolution of300 dpi. Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.

      Please use submission manager(https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit) to send artwork.

      Reviews:
      For reviews, send a single copy of a newlypublished poetry book.

      Please send bound books only, we do not review chapbooks.

      Mail to:
      Off the Coast
      PO Box 14
      Robbinston, ME 04671

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2013
        Off the Coast is accepting submissions for the Fall 2013 issue.

        Submissions manager:
        https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit

        Deadline: September 15, 2013
        Send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review!

        Editorial decisions are not made until after the September 15 deadline. Notifications will go out during early to mid-April.

        Contributors receive one free copy. Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available for half the cover price.
        Sample issues available for $10.
        One-year Subscription to Off the Coast: $35.
        Two-year Subscription (25% off the cover price): $60.

        For more information email:
        poetrylane2ATgmailDOTcom

        Poetry
        Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, using oursubmission manager. Postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return. Please include contact information and brief bio with submission. We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

        Photos & Artwork
        We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Off the Coast, and color or B&W for the cover. Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with a resolution of 300 dpi. Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.

        Please use submission manager to send artwork.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 30, 2014

          Subject: Off the Coast seeks submissions for Winter 2015 issue

          Off the Coast is accepting submissions for the Winter 2015 issue.
          Deadline: December 15, 2014
          Send us your poetry, artwork & photos and books for review via Submittable
          https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit

          Editorial decisions are not made until after the December 15 deadline. Notifications will go out early to mid-January.
          Contributors receive one free copy. Additional copies of the issue their work appears in available for half the cover price.

          Poetry:

          Send 1-3 previously unpublished poems, any subject or style, using oursubmission manager.
          https://offthecoast.submittable.com/submit
          Postal submissions with SASE with sufficient postage for return.
          Please include contact information and brief bio with submission.
          We accept simultaneous submissions, but please inform us immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.

          Photos & Artwork:

          We accept B&W graphics and photos to grace the pages of Off the Coast, and color or B&W for the cover.

          Send 3-6 images in tiff, png or jpg format with 300 ppi minimum resolution. Images in portrait orientation work best for the journal.