migraine poetry contest: Putting Our Heads Together

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:59 PM
      http://www.puttingourheadstogether.com/migraine-poetry-contest/
      http://www.helpforheadaches.com/Poetry2012/Migraine-Poetry-Contest-Rules-2012.htm

      Submit YOUR Migraine and Headache Poetry Through May 13
      Since 2001, the Putting Our Heads Together Poetry Contest has been a way for people impacted by Migraine and other headache disorders to express themselves through poetry to:

      creatively educate the public,
      raise awareness,
      combat stigma,
      share their feelings with other like-minded people,
      and more.
      In previous years, we've held the contest a bit earlier in the year, and announced the winners in April, in observance of National Poetry Month. This year, we'll be announcing the winners the first of June, in observance of National Migraine Awareness Month.

      To accommodate some Migraineurs who have emailed, saying that their Migraines have prevented their meeting our original contest deadline, we've extended the deadline to midnight on Monday, May 13, 2012.

      All poetry must be on the subject of Migraines or headaches.

      All poetry entered will be published on www.HelpForHeadaches.com.
      Some of the top poems will be published in the National Headache Foundation's magazine, HeadWise.
      The winning poem will be published in Pain Medicine News.
      The National Headache Foundation will give the winning poet a gift of $250 U.S. dollars.
      The contest is judged by The Migraine Research Foundation, Dr. Seymour Diamond, and Teri Robert.
      Ready?

      Proceed to the complete contest rules and link to the entry form:

      http://www.helpforheadaches.com/Poetry2012/Migraine-Poetry-Contest-Rules-2012.htm