call for submissions: the Boiler

    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2013
      The Boiler is seeks work for its 8th issue that makes readers blood boil. We publish poetry, short fiction, and short memoirs on a quarterly basis. We have published authors such as Bruce Bond, Cynthia Cruz, Marina Rubin, Thomas Lux, Joseph Millar, Cinthia Ritchie, Christine Tierney, and others.

      Visit http://www.theboilerjournal.com/guidelines/ for more details.

      Follow Us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/theboilerjournal

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2013
        THE BOILER is accepting submissions in poetry, short stories, and short memoir/essays (prose under 3,500 words) for its spring 2014 issue. Submissions close February 20, 2014. We look forward to reading your work.
        For submission guidelines visit
        About THE BOILER:

        The Boiler was started online in 2011 by a group of MFA students from Sarah Lawrence College. Now publishing quarterly, we've featuredemerging writers and established writers such as Paul Liscicky, David Hollander, Bruce Bond, Thomas Lux, Daniel Chacon, Raena Shirali, Robin Richardson, Cinthia Ritchie, Kelli Allen, Emma Bolden, Cynthia Cruz, Joseph Millar and others.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2016

          Subject: call for submissions: the Boiler

          CALL
           FOR SUBMISSIONS
          THE BOILER is accepting submissions in  poetry, short stories, and short memoir/essays (prose under 3,500 words) for its winter 2016 issue. Submissions close November 15, 2016. We look forward to reading your work.

          For submission guidelines visit www.theboilerjournal. com/guidelines
          About THE BOILER:

          The Boiler is an online quarterly that started in 2011 by a group of MFA students from Sarah Lawrence College.  Recently published authors include: Emily Rose Cole, José Angel Araguz, Will Cordeiro, Katie Young Foster, Greg Marshall, Eric Tran, Jennifer Givhan, Sean Thomas Dougherty, Cortney Lamar Charleston, Jacqueline Doyle, and others.

          Thank you for your time.

          Sincerely,

          The Editors

          The Boiler Journal