Call for Submissions: Subprimal Poetry Art

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Subject: Call for Submissions: Subprimal Poetry Art

      Subprimal Poetry Art is seeking submissions of poetry and art work for
      our inaugural issue. The theme for this issue is “Visions”: those
      persons, places, and phenomena that give us something beyond ordinary
      life, things not easily explained, things that fall outside the realm
      of reason. Send us your pieces that grapple with the depths of human
      consciousness, or how dreamers manage and integrate themselves in the
      world. Send us legends, mythologies, pieces that deal with forgotten or
      neglected traditions. Revelations, prophecies, delusions,  dreams,
      hallucinations.

      For more information and the rest of the guidelines, visit our web
      site:

      www.subprimal.com