Call for Submissions: Subprimal Poetry Art

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22, 2013
      Subject: Call for Submissions: Subprimal Poetry Art

      Subprimal Poetry Art is seeking submissions of poetry and art work for
      our inaugural issue. The theme for this issue is “Visions”: those
      persons, places, and phenomena that give us something beyond ordinary
      life, things not easily explained, things that fall outside the realm
      of reason. Send us your pieces that grapple with the depths of human
      consciousness, or how dreamers manage and integrate themselves in the
      world. Send us legends, mythologies, pieces that deal with forgotten or
      neglected traditions. Revelations, prophecies, delusions,  dreams,
      hallucinations.

      For more information and the rest of the guidelines, visit our web
      site:

      www.subprimal.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2016

        Submissions are now open for the next issue of Subprimal Poetry Art to be published in the Spring of 2016. We’re open to flash fiction, poetry, and art work.

        This time around, we've decided to go without a theme. Our themes are generally relaxed, but if you have felt a sense of thematic restriction in the past, it’s time to let it go!

        In addition, it's a great pleasure to announce that John C. Mannone will be the guest editor for this issue. John is an accomplished writer who has over 450 works published in venues around the globe and is the author of two literary poetry collections. We’re greatly looking forward to working with John and his selections of the written word and art. For more information about John, and the rest of the submission guidelines, please visit us at:

        Thanks, we look forward to your submissions.

        Sincerely,
        Victor D. Sandiego
        Founding Editor
        Subprimal Poetry Art

      • CRWROPPS LIST
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 19

          Subprimal Poetry Art – Submissions Are Open

          Happy New Year! Submissions are open for our next issue, to be published in late March. We pay for poetry, flash fiction, essays, and art work.

          See the web site for details. We look forward to reading / viewing your work.

          Saludos,
          Victor D. Sandiego
          Editor
        • CRWROPPS LIST