call for submissions: Diverse Voices Quarterly

    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2013
      Diverse Voices Quarterly is celebrating its fourth year of publishing
      online, thanks to pledges through Kickstarter! Issue Seventeen is
      available for a download on our website (or the pieces can be read
      online).
      Please submit online for poetry, short stories, and personal
      essays/creative nonfiction for our spring issue:
      http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submissions

      Artwork, especially requested, still must be sent directly to
      submissions@....

      Complete submission guidelines are available here:
      http://www.diversevoicesquarterly.com/submission-guidelines/