visiting prof one-year in fiction: OK State Univ

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 12:34 PM
      http://bit.ly/14tH2GU

      One-year appointment beginning August 2013. MFA or PhD in Creative Writing, or related area. 3-2 teaching load. Appropriate terminal degree, appropriate credentials, significant national publication, and demonstrated teaching excellence required. Additional publication and teaching expertise in creative non-fiction desirable. Salary competitive and commensurate with experience. OSU offers the BA, MA, and the PhD in English with emphasis in creative writing. For further information on the department see our webpage at http://english.okstate.edu To ensure full consideration, applications should be received by May 1, 2013. We will continue, however, to accept and consider applications until the position has been filled. Email with subject line "Fiction Writer" letter of application, cv, writing sample, and dossier, including three letters of recommendation and transcript to english.information@.... This position is contingent upon availability of funding. Oklahoma State University is an AA/EEO/E-Verify employer committed to diversity. OSU-Stillwater is a tobacco-free campus.