Gingko Tree Review call for submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 12:15 PM
      Are you inspired by thoughts of home — or by how we construe space more
      generally? Your work may be right for our upcoming issue, which will
      offer textual explorations of the spaces around us.

      Of course, thanks to the house, a great many of our memories are
      housed, and if the house is a bit elaborate, if it has a cellar and a
      garret, nooks and corridors, our memories have refuges that are all the
      more clearly delineated. All our lives we come back to them in our
      daydreams.—Gaston Bachelard

      We are also considering regular submissions, and we seek
      highest-quality work on any theme to round out the issue.

      Send submissions as Microsoft Word file, PDF, or .rtf file to
      gingkotreeATdruryDOTedu. Submissions must be received by June 1 to be
      considered for the issue, which will be published in the fall. The
      editor for this theme issue is Jo Van Arkel.

      Visit our website at www.gingkotree.org for more information.