Poetry Chapbook Contest: Winged City Press

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      http://www.wingedcitypress.com/p/contest.html

      Winged City Poetry Chapbook Contest DEADLINE: ? July 1, 2013

      READING FEE: ?$10

      MANUscript:? Manuscripts need not be anonymous. Page limits: 24 pages ?max (single or 1.5 spaced) not including acknowledgments, title page, etc. (final book subject to editing).??
      *Once submitted, manuscripts cannot be altered until final decision.?
      *Multiple Submissions accepted, each submission must have its own fee.?
      *Please inform us if your manuscript is accepted elsewhere prior to the end of our decision process. (fee will not be refunded)
      *New and established writers are both invited to submit.?
      *Publication of individual poems in the ms. is fine, but ms. must be unpublished as a whole.?

      We love what we love. We have a varied and eclectic taste but we all love powerful imagery, ?fresh language, and inclusivity.?

      (If publisher chooses an ms. worthy of publication which the editors did not choose, there may be an additional book publication.)

      JUDGES:? Winged City Chapbook Series Editor and Editorial Board.?
      RESULTS: Author receives $100 and ?25 copies in lieu of royalties.
      DECISION TIME:? Winner will be notified 2-4 months after deadline.?
      E-MAIL COPY(of each ms.)? TO:??wingedcity@...?
      PDF preferred ?Subject: Chapbook Contest Lastname_title
      REMEMBER:? Deadline: July 1, 2013

      http://www.wingedcitypress.com/p/contest.html