Call for Submissions: Revolution House

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2013
       Call for Submissions: Revolution House

      The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction, short stories, flash fiction, and graphic stories for issue 3.1, due late spring/early summer 2013.

      We are particularly in the market for short fiction, long fiction, fiction of all stripes, weirder fiction, realistic fiction, fiction that moves the reader in some way. Got fiction? Please send to us, with our thanks.
      Peruse previous issues and submissions guidelines here

      http://revolutionhousemag.com/.
      Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RevolutionHouse) and follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/revhousemag) to stay up-to-date on Revolution House news.
      Revolution House doesn’t care if you have a hundred publication credits or if this is your first attempt. Send us your poems, your stories, your moments of shining truth, and we will treat them as we want our own to be treated: with respect and compassion. Send us the work that moves you, for better or worse.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
        Subject: Request for posting: Call for Submissions: Revolution House

        Call for Submissions: Revolution House

        The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction, short stories, flash fiction, and graphic stories for issue 3.1, due late summer/early fall 2013.

        This issue's creative nonfiction is also guest edited by Silas Hansen, formerly of The Journal, whose work is forthcoming or has appeared in such publications as The Normal School, Hayden's Ferry Review and Slate. Hansen welcomes "essays that wrestle with complexity and ask questions without answers."

        --

        Alisha Karabinus
        Managing Editor, Sycamore Review

        Purdue University
        English Department
        500 Oval Drive
        West Lafayette, IN 47907

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 10, 2014

          Call for Submissions: Revolution House

          The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction and graphic stories for issue 4.1, due out Spring 2013. Fiction (both flash and short story) submissions will reopen on February 10.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 14, 2014

            Call for Submissions: Revolution House: Spring 2014
            Online submissions link: https://revolutionhouse.submittable.com/submit

            The editors of Revolution House Magazine are currently reading submissions of poetry, nonfiction and graphic stories for issue 4.1, due out Spring 2014. Fiction (both flash and short story) submissions will reopen on February 10.