Call for Ohio Authors

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Subject: Call for Ohio Authors

      Columbus Creative Co-op is now accepting submissions for its next anthology project.  The book will be released in the fall of 2013, and distributed to brick and mortar retailers, online retailers, and on all major e-book markets. It is free to submit a story for consideration, and writers with work selected for publication will be paid.  We are looking for short fiction and narrative (creative) non-fiction of 1,000 to 10,000 words.
      This is not a contest, it is an open call for submissions.  All stories will be fairly considered, and those deemed most appropriate for publication will receive an offer.
      Columbus Creative Cooperative has been professionally producing anthologies since 2011.  For more information about the type and quality of books we produce, please browse our published work.
      We are seeking fictional short stories and narrative non-fiction stories that conform to the following guidelines:
      Genre: Any genre is fine.  We are looking for narratives (stories) with developed plot and characters.  Fiction and non-fiction stories are both encouraged.
      Minimum Word Count: 1,000 words
      Maximum Word Count: 10,000 words
      Submissions Open: April 5, 2013
      Submissions Close: June 24, 2013
      “Ohio Writer” Qualifications: If any one of the following items is true, then we consider you an “Ohio writer”:
      You were born in Ohio
      You graduated from a school in Ohio (high school, college, university, etc.)
      You currently reside in Ohio
      You are currently actively enrolled at a school in Ohio
      Your current permanent address is in Ohio
      You lived 5+ continuous years as a permanent resident in Ohio at any time
      Visit http://columbuscoop.org/blog/?p=1669 for full guidelines.