Fiction/nonfiction chapbook open reading period

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2013
      Winged City Chapbook Press is expanding into Fiction and
      Nonfiction/mixed genre
      chapbooks!http://www.wingedcitypress.com/p/fiction-and-non-fiction-c.html
       Open Reading Period Deadline: July 1, 2013Two Categories:Fiction: We
      are interested in Flash Fiction, but will also consider short stories.
      20 pages or 10,000 words max.Nonfiction or Mixed Genre: We are
      particularly interested in Flash Nonfiction or Mixed Genre. 20 pages or
      10,000 words max.*There is no prize, but authors will receive
      royalties. Multi-platform publishing will include eBook and print.
      Manuscripts as whole should be previously unpublished.*Email ms (in PDF
      preferred) to wingedcity@... and include genre and last name in
      the subject line.*Multiple submissions are accepted with accompanying
      reading fee. Simultaneous submissions are accepted as long as we are
      notified if the ms. is accepted elsewhere.

      $10 reading fee. We will publish as many as we like.
      http://www.wingedcitypress.com/p/fiction-and-non-fiction-c.html