Balaustine Anthology: Call for Submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      Balaustine is a forthcoming anthology of writing about wanting family.
      We are looking for poems, short stories, and essays around the topics
      of wanting children, being unable to have children, miscarriage and
      loss, infertility, adoption, and other 'alternative' families. Above
      all we are looking for honesty, beautiful writing, and great
      stories.Submission Guidelines: Please send no more than 3-5 poems or
      one story or essay in the body of an email along with your name and
      e-mail address to balaustineanthologyATgmailDOTcom. with the subject
      header: Submission (note: submissions with attachments will not be
      read.) You may include a short author's bio along with your
      submission.Deadline for submission: July 1, 2013

      For more on Balaustine, visit us at balaustineanthology.com.