poetry contest: Aquillrelle

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 12:34 PM
      The submission deadline is fast approaching, June 15, 2013

      The applying rules are to be found on the Aquillrelle site, at

      http://www.aquillrelle.com/contestrules.htm

      and the essence of which is the following:

      1. There will be three money prizes: 1000US$, 200US$, 50US$.

      2. Each entry will cost 5US$, number of entries is unlimited.

      3. Accepting poetry of any style, on any subject, length 6 to 50 lines, blank lines included. Slightly longer poems will be accepted. Please do not submit poems that we previously published either on line or as personal collections or as part of an anthology, or that you published on our FB wall.

      4. Strict anonymity rules will apply, therefore please follow the submission instructions as detailed at the above link or your submission may be rejected. Students of our below mentioned judges are kindly requested not to submit poetry to this contest. There will be no return of fees.

      5. The judging team will include members of the Aquillrelle team as well as our two honorary members: Dr. Lynn Veach Sadler and Dr. Martha Lee Alexander.

      6. The judges' decision is final.

      7. Contest ends June 15, 2013.

      We are looking forward to your quality entries,

      the Aquillrelle team