Call for Submissions: Mixed Fruit

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Mixed Fruit is now accepting submissions for our summer issue. We read fiction, poetry, nonfiction, translations, and hybrid pieces, and we also consider multimedia submissions. Check out our website for past issues to see what kind of work we're looking for and to learn how to submit.

      http://mixedfruitmagazine.com