call for super-short submissions: escarp

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 3:32 PM
      ____________________________
      escarp, a selective, Twitter-based review of brief poetry and prose, is seeking submissions of brief (under 140 character) fiction, non-fiction and poetry. We accept submissions through direct messages on Twitter, so you'll need an account, and you'll need to follow @escarp <http://twitter.com/escarp> in order to submit (and wait for us to follow you back--we usually process new follows at least once a day). We do our best to respond personally, sometimes within a day, but usually within a week.
      You can find us on the web at http://escarp.org where you can read past submissions and guidelines.