Souvenir: A Journal is currently open for submissions

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Souvenir: A Journal is currently open for submissions of prose, poetry, and art.
      Past contributors include Jason Bredle, Anne Leigh Parrish, Bianca Stone, Ben
      Fama, Kima Jones, and others.

      Please see http://souvenir-lit.sqsp.com/submissions/ for more details on how to
      submit to us. No email submissions for prose or poetry; please use the link on
      our site to submit electronically.

      We do not accept previously published materials. This includes blogs. We accept
      simultaneous submissions. We are interested in a wide range of work and
      aesthetics.