call for submissions: A Cappella Zoo

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Submit to the Zoo!
      The bi-annual print journal A cappella Zoo seeks fiction, poetry, and art with surprising imagery, layered storytelling, well-explored ideas, and a natural, contemporary sense of place & person. The works we publish fit various overlapping styles, including absurdist, uncanny, fabulist, cross-genre, experimental, bizarro, modern fairy tale, new weird, surreal, fantastic, etc. For our purposes, the combined terms magic realism & slipstream illustrate the range of our stories along a spectrum between modern reality and the imagined. Our spring reading period begins this Sunday, April 7 and runs through May 31.
      Visit http://www.acappellazoo.com/home2 for complete guidelines.