Call for Poetry Submissions, Tule Review, deadline 4/30/13

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      Subject: Call for Poetry Submissions, Tule Review, deadline 4/30/13

      Call for Poetry Submissions, Tule Review, deadline 4/30/13

      Sacramento Poetry Center's journal, Tule Review, showcases new writers
      to national award winners from the region and across the nation. Begun
      in 1993, the journal started in a newsprint format and was distributed
      locally. Over the years, Tule has grown and changed, moving to a
      staple-bound format and, a few years ago, to a heftier, beautifully
      designed perfect-bound format.

      We welcome all styles of strong, well crafted poems.  Follow our
      guidelines and submit by April 30, 2013 using Submittable:
       https://spcsacramentopoetrycenter.submittable.com/submit

      For over thirty years, the independent and 100% volunteer-run
      Sacramento Poetry Center has been the area’s premier literary resource
      across genres, with a focused commitment to poetry. For its entire
      history, the backbone of SPC has been its Monday night reading series
      featuring poets and writers of all stripes. The center further supports
      the region’s arts community through an annual conference, special
      readings, rotating visual artist exhibitions in the reading space, and
      of course, publications.   Visit SPC's website
      at http://www.sacramentopoetrycenter.com