call for submissions: Citron Review

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      https://thecitronreview.submittable.com/submit

      The Citron Review is now accepting submissions for our Summer 2013
      Issue. The Citron Review is an online literary journal edited by
      alumni of the esteemed Antioch University Los Angeles Creative Writing
      Program, listed as a top five low residency program in Poets and
      Writers and Atlantic Monthly.

      We seek submissions of resonant beauty in the form of
      micro-fiction, flash fiction, poetry, creative non-fiction, art and
      photography. We are reading for our Summer 2013 Issue, but we
      accept submissions on a rolling basis.

      Send electronic submissions only via our submissions manager.
      https://thecitronreview.submittable.com/submit
      . We encourage you to review our full guidelines on our website
      at The Citron Review.
      http://thecitronreview.wordpress.com/submission/
      Simultaneous submissions are accepted, but it is expected authors
      notify us immdieately if their work is accepted elsewhere.