Call for submissions & cash prize: Mason's Road Online Literary Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 2:25 PM
      Subject: Call for submissions & cash prize: Mason's Road Online
      Literary Journal

      http://www.masonsroad.com/submissions/

      We are now accepting your best fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry,
      drama, and craft essays. Issue Seven's theme is POINT OF VIEW, and we
      are looking for unique and arresting takes on first, second, and third
      person narration.

      Our submissions period runs through April 1, 2013. There are two ways
      to submit to Mason's Road. You can submit FOR FREE any time during our
      submissions period, and your work will be given thorough consideration
      for publication.

      Or, you can submit with a $10 fee, and your work will also be
      considered for our Mason's Road Winter Literary Award, which includes
      publication and a $500 prize to the best entry we receive. Go to
      www.masonsroad.com/submissions for more information and to send in your
      work.

      Submit today! Good luck!