Call for Personal Stories of Survival (for Gloria Gaynor's new book)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      Call for Personal Stories of Survival, Inspired by Gloria Gaynor's Song
      "I Will Survive"

      Have you survived an illness, personal tragedy, abusive relationship,
      financial ruin, or other life experience that brought you to your
      knees? Did the song "I Will Survive," by Grammy Award-winning
      songstress Gloria Gaynor, inspire you to rise, survive, and move
      forward? If so, we'd love to share your story in a new book of personal
      narrative essays that tell the story of how you survived the experience
      and how the song influenced your life (essential). We're looking for
      real-life stories that read like fiction— similar to the stories in the
      Cup of Comfort book series, compiled and edited by Colleen Sell.

      The book will include 50 stories of 1,000-1,500 words each. For each
      essay selected for publication in the book, the author will receive
      $75, a complimentary copy of the book signed by Gloria Gaynor, and a
      signed photo of Ms. Gaynor. Submit by April 30, 2013, to
      glolo2004ATmeDOTcom or susancarswellATaolDOTcom