call for submissions: the Human Journal

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 2:18 PM
      The Human journal
      Open to poetry submissions for our June issue. The Human is a brand new refereed journal of humanities, social sciences, and arts, which is dedicated to intellectual discussion of diverse aspects of human experience. Works published in The Human aim to establish, question, analyze, problematize, and discover original methods of thought to contribute to solutions of current and deep-rooted human problems in the world. Works published in The Human also seek after the truthful and the beautiful. As for poetry submissions, we are asking for no more than three poems (five pages maximum) sent at one time. Please, only one submission in one reading period.
      Submissions or inquiries should be emailed to humanAThumanjournalDOTorg