Call for submissions--Cohort: A Fiction Anthology

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      http://fieldtigerpress.com/cohort-a-fiction-anthology.htm
      https://fieldtigerpress.submittable.com/submit

      Subject: Call for submissions--Cohort: A Fiction Anthology

      Announcing the 2013 launch of Cohort: A Fiction Anthology. We also want
      to say that we are officially open for submissions!

      This anthology focuses exclusively on publishing exceptional works of
      fiction from creative writing graduate students. In doing this, we aim
      to publish the best and most unique voices from MA, MFA, and PhD
      programs around the world. All works of fiction under 10,000 words will
      be considered, whether short stories, flash fiction, or novel excerpts.

      All manuscripts should be submitted through our Submittable account by
      April 15th.  Specifics about the anthology and further submission
      details can be found on our Facebook page.