dancing poetry contest: Artists Embassy International

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2013
      ARTISTS EMBASSY INTERNATIONAL’S SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL
      DANCING POETRY CONTEST

      http://www.dancingpoetry.com/dpfpoetrycontestrules.html

      Deadline May 15, 2013
      Over $1,000 in prize money to be awarded

      All DPF prize winners will receive a prize certificate suitable for
      framing, a ticket to the Dancing Poetry Festival 2013, and be invited
      to read their prize winning poem at the 2013 Dancing Poetry Festival,
      time and location to be announced.
      Three Grand Prizes will receive $100 each plus the poems will be
      danced, and videotaped for you.
      Each Grand Prize Winner will be invited onstage for photo ops with the
      dancers and a bow in the lime light.

      Six First Prizes will receive $50 each
      Twelve Second Prizes will receive $25 each
      Thirty Third Prizes will receive $10 each

      CONTEST RULES
      Line Limit: 40 lines maximum each poem. No limit on number of entries
      Send TWO typed, clear copies of each entry
      Show name, address, telephone number, e-mail and how you heard about us
      on ONE copy only
      (The anonymous copy goes to the judges. Judges decisions are final.)
      Poems must be in English or include English translation
      Entry Fee: One poem for $5 or 3 poems for $10
      Make checks out to Artists Embassy International
      Poets outside the USA, please send an international postal money order
      in US dollars or US currency
      No poems will be returned.

      Send all entries and fees postmarked by May 15, 2013, to
      AEI Contest Chair, Judy Cheung
      704 Brigham Ave.
      Santa Rosa, CA 95404

      Winning a grand prize includes your permission for Artists Embassy
      International to publish your poem in print or on-line
      with your credits for publicity involving the Dancing Poetry Festival.
      All other rights remain with the author.
      Judges are members of AEI and represent poets, dancers, artists, and
      musicians with international credits.
      Winners will be announced by August 1, 2013.
      Early submissions are appreciated by the staff. Thank you. We look
      forward to seeing your work.

      Please look at photos of our 2006-2012 Dancing Poetry Festivals to see
      the vast diversity of poetry and dance we present each year. We always
      look for something new and different including new twists to old
      themes, different looks at common situations, inovative concepts for
      dynamic, thought provoking entertainment. We look forward to reading
      your submissions. Thank you.

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 11, 2014
          ARTISTS EMBASSY INTERNATIONAL’S SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL
          DANCING POETRY CONTEST

          http://www.dancingpoetry.com/dpfpoetrycontestrules.html
          Deadline May 15, 2014
          Over $1,000 in prize money to be awarded

          All DPF prize winners will receive a prize certificate suitable for
          framing, a ticket to the Dancing Poetry Festival 2014, and be invited
          to read their prize winning poem at the 2014 Dancing Poetry Festival,
[...]

          Send all entries and fees postmarked by May 15, 2014, to
          AEI Contest Chair, Judy Cheung
          704 Brigham Ave.
          Santa Rosa, CA 95404

          Winning a grand prize includes your permission for Artists Embassy
          International to publish your poem in print or on-line
          with your credits for publicity involving the Dancing Poetry Festival.
          All other rights remain with the author.
          Judges are members of AEI and represent poets, dancers, artists, and
          musicians with international credits.
          Winners will be announced by August 1 of each year.
          Early submissions are appreciated by the staff. Thank you. We look
          forward to seeing your work.

          Please look at photos of our Dancing Poetry Festivals to see the vast
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 31, 2014

            ARTISTS EMBASSY INTERNATIONAL’S SEVENTEENTH ANNUAL
            DANCING POETRY CONTEST
            Deadline May 15, 2014
              Over $1,000 in prize money to be awarded

            All DPF prize winners will receive a prize certificate suitable for framing, a ticket to the Dancing Poetry Festival 2014, and be invited to read their prize winning poem at the 2014 Dancing Poetry Festival, time and location to be announced.
[...]

            Please look at photos of our Dancing Poetry Festivals to see the vast diversity of poetry and dance we present each year. We always look for something new and different including new twists to old themes, different looks at common situations, inovative concepts for dynamic, thought provoking entertainment.  We look forward to reading your submissions. Thank you.