poetry book contest: May Sarton Poetry Prize

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2013
      May Sarton Poetry Prize

      http://www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/
      Postmark deadline: June 30, 2013
      Bauhan Publishing is pleased to announce the 2013 May Sarton Poetry
      Prize. This new contest, created for the 100th birthday of May Sarton,
      is in its third year featuring new judge Jeff Friedman. The winning
      poet is awarded with $1,000, the publication of their manuscript, and
      100 copies of their newly-published book. We are currently accepting
      all manuscripts (50-80 pages) from anywhere in the world. All
      submissions including the entry fee must be postmarked on or before
      June 30th, 2013. Please visit our website at
      www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/ for complete
      guidelines and more information.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        May Sarton Poetry Prize
        Online/Postmark deadline: June 30, 2013

        http://www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/

        Bauhan Publishing is pleased to announce the 2013 May Sarton Poetry Prize. This new contest, created for the 100th birthday of May Sarton, is in its third year featuring new judge Jeff Friedman. The winning poet is awarded with $1,000, the publication of their manuscript, and 100 copies of their newly-published book. We are now accepting online submissions through our website. All manuscripts must be postmarked or submitted by June 30th, 2013. Visit www.bauhanpublishing.com/poetry-contest-guidelines/ for complete guidelines and more information.