multigenre literary contest: ninth letter

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 9:28 AM
      Ninth Letter is pleased to announce our first annual Literary Awards
      competition! We'll be accepting entries from March 1 to April 20 for
      our Literary Awards in four categories: Fiction, Poetry, Creative
      Nonfiction, and Literature in Translation. The winner selected in each
      category will receive a $1000 prize and publication in our Fall/Winter
      2013-14 issue (vol. 10, no. 2).

      The fee for entering each of the four categories will be $17, and all
      entrants will receive a one-year subscription to Ninth Letter.

      Guest judges will be Margot Livesey (fiction), G. C. Waldrep (poetry),
      Lia Purpura (creative nonfiction), and Alexis Levitin (literature in
      translation).

      For complete guidelines and to enter, visit http://www.ninthletter.com/contest