fiction and poetry contest: Mason's Road

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013
      "Call for submissions & cash prize: Mason's Road Online Literary Journal"

      We are now accepting your best fiction, creative nonfiction, poetry, drama, and craft essays. Issue Seven's theme is POINT OF VIEW, and we are looking for unique and arresting takes on first, second, or third-person narration.

      Our submissions period runs for through April 1, 2013. There
      are two ways to submit to Mason's Road.

      You can submit for free any time during our submissions period, and your work will be given thorough consideration for publication.

      Or, you can submit with a $10 fee, and your work will also be
      considered for our Mason's Road Winter Literary Award, which includes
      publication and a $500 prize to the best entry we receive. Go to
      www.masonsroad.com/submissions for more information and to send in your work.

      Visit www.masonsroad.com to check out the current issue's works.

      Sponsored by the Fairfield University MFA in Creative Writing Program, Mason's Road is an online literary journal with a focus on the lifetime learning of the writing craft. It is run by the program's graduate students and its goal is to be both educational and inspiring.

      Submit today! Good luck!